Digital PM Conference 2014
The first Digital PM conference in the UK was held on the 19th January 2014 at the Comedy Store in Manchester. It was an early start for the 280 attendees who traveled from all around the UK to be part of this unique event. With a fantastic line up of speakers there was a real buzz about the place as people registered and grabbed a quick brew.
We’d like to say a big ‘thank you’ to everyone who came along to the conference and helped make the day really special as well as those who gave up their time to speak and ensure the event ran smoothly.
Speakers in 2014
- Brett Harned – Be a Better PM
- Sam Barnes – Vice Versa Client Management
- Rob Borley – Change your business, change the world
- Q&A Discussion Panel – with Lisa Vigor (BBC), Helen Holmes (Code) and Ian May (Creative Jar)
- Mark Coster – Digital in the business driving seat – the Agile accelerator
- Suze Haworth – Maintain project momentum
- Ian Fenn – Taming the unicorn
- Paul Boag – Digital Adaptions – Time to Unite your Hands – Slides and here
DPM:UK14 was a fantastic event and a roaring success but don’t take our word for it, have a read of what people are saying.
- Studio Mashbo – on Brett Harned
- Rebecca Troth
- Simon Jones
- Carbon Creative
- Made By Pi
- Clock Creative
Feeling motivated after yesterday’s great talks at #DPMUK14 big thanks to the organisers and speakers